Saturday, June 23, 2007

ShooFoo - Perfect first shoes for little feet!

Cute and affordable - what more can I ask for? As I first time mom and not knowing anything else, I always bought my kids the more popular Robeez brand of leather baby shoes. When I discovered ShooFoo, I was more than thrilled. While these pure calf leather baby booties have the exact same dynamics as the more well known brand, they are much more reasonably priced. The greatest thing about them happens to be their one major difference - the adorable logo on each shoe is designed to actually face baby. This way, your little one gave entertain himself by looking at the graphic, which is no longer upside down. ShooFoo has designed their shoes to move naturally with baby's feet as they are learning to walk, as recommended by pediatricians. They have slip resistant suede footing and an elasticized ankle for easy on and off. I keep my kids in these ShooFoo booties for quite a while, which lets me hold off on buying "real" shoes until they are actually running around. When they are infants, I prefer these to socks alone in the colder weather because they keep their feet warmer, and as they are starting to walk, they are simply perfect. They seem to love wearing them, and the fact that they are so reasonably priced and super cute is just icing on the cake!

No comments: