Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Handpainted Knobs - The perfect finishing touch!

Just when I thought I couldn't make my daughter's room any more girlie, I discovered these beautiful handpainted knobs and knew that I had found the perfect finishing touch. When I put them onto my newest little one's changing table, it made the room absolutely complete. Each knob is custom made to order, and they are gorgeous. The detailing is fabulous and they can be designed to match any color scheme or room theme. Handpainted knobs would make a wonderful baby gift as well! As a mom myself, I know I would have loved to have someone buy this for me. I know that I plan to buy some for soon-to-be mommy friends of mine - they make perfect room decor for babies and children of all ages. What a great idea!

No comments: