Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tea Collection's Fall 07' Line

It's no wonder that Tea Collection has consistently remained one of my very favorite designers. Both stylish and functional, each piece is made of the finest quality materials, and the new fall line surpasses all of my expectations - which I admit were quite high! Tea Collection has designed their lines to mix and match, so all of the pieces coordinate with each other, which makes it very easy to put together many great outfits with just a few pieces of clothing. I particularly love the fall collection, with its vibrant colors and great styles. For boys clothing, Tea offers a great assortment of jeans, pants, button downs, and casual tops. The girls clothing is also simply fabulous - with a great mix of skirts, leggings, pants, and tops. What's not to love about Tea Collection! My only complaint is that it's hard to choose just a few pieces from such a great selection of clothing.

No comments: