Saturday, May 19, 2007

Find the perfect spring dress with Tea Collection (and save 15%!)

What a beautiful assortment of dresses for little girls from one of my very favorite designers! As usual, the only drawback with the spring line from Tea Collection is that it's hard to choose just one. Although I do try to resist raiding our inventory for my two very girlie little girls, this time I couldn't resist. One of my personal favorite is the Noor Lawn Dress because it can dressed up or worn casually, which works out well since my four year old pink fanatic can't get enough of her dress. Other mommies are always asking me about the Noor dresses whenever my girls wear them. I also couldn't pass on the white with blue trim Aegean dress, which is just so sweet and simple that it makes my (extremely mischievous) two year old daughter look like a little angel. For birthday pictures, which happened to fall in April, I chose the Topkapi Palace dress. Both the style of the dress and the beautiful greens and purples really make this dress simply charming - perfect for any little princess!
From now until June 14th (while supplies last) we have discounted our entire stock of Tea Collection dresses, so shop now to save 15%. I guarantee that you will love whichever dress you choose, although picking a favorite is sure to be quite a challenge!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wonderful collection!! It is really hard to choose one of them!! All are just beautiful and perfect dresses for little girls!!