Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've got the Buzz....




The Bumble Bags buzz, that is! For the past few weeks (probably months, if I am being honest) I have been in desperate need of a new diaper bag. My old bag had clearly seen (much) better days, but I was dragging my feet about making a decision. After all, this is a big committment! I carry this bag with me everywhere, and I carry all of the things a 4 and 2 year old will need, with a few items of my own included in the clutter. I wanted something roomy, but I didn't want to feel as though I was lugging around a duffel bag or one of my mother's old pocketbooks. I wanted trendy, hip, versatile, accessible. OK, I wanted it all...

Thankfully, I found it! I went with a
Bumble Bag convertible messenger/backpack diaper bag. All I can say is that I now know why people rave about these bags. Not only are the colors wonderful, but the bag itself is designed unlike any other diaper bag I have owned. There are actually more pockets than I need, which is a first, so I am able to keep everything organized, which is also a first. Even though it has a great amount of room on the inside, it is still compact and extremely comfortable to wear. I have gotten so many compliments on it that I had to pass this find along. Thank goodness that my quest for the perfect diaper bag ended in a great find! There are many different color options and styles to choose from, so I can confidently write that there is something for everyone in a Bumble Bag. Check out their matching changing kits if you really want to make life a little easier....

No comments: