Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Swaddling Blankets by Aden+Anais

I am a huge fan of swaddling. As an infant, each of my daughters loved to be swaddled, and I found it the easiest way to help them fall asleep and stay asleep. My only concern was when the warmer weather arrived - I always worried that they would become overheated in the typical cotton blankets that I used for swaddling. Needless to say, I was thrilled to be read about these wonderful swaddler blankets by Aden+Anais in the July issue of Parents magazine. Created by two Australian moms. these swaddlers are made of Muslin cotton, which is super breathable and allows baby's body to adjust naturally, and the size and shape of the blanket are designed especially for swaddling. With a baby due any day now, I am relieved to have found such a great swaddling blanket. My fears of overheating have been put to rest, and I am hoping for a few good nights of sleep from my swaddled little one.

No comments: